Every artist knows that coloring a drawing can be tricky. From finding the right hue to shading—there's a lot to think about. Fortunately, creative brand Chameleon has simplified the coloring process with its amazing color and blending system!
The Primary Colors Set comes with six markers—in yellow, green, violet, black, and red hues—as well as a colorless blender that you can use as-is to fill in your artwork. It also includes five color tops that you can apply to the top of your markers to create even more color combinations. Additionally, the pack comes with one mixing chamber that, when used in combination with a marker, can help you produce light to dark and dark to light color gradients. And if the brush nib ever wears down, don't worry. The set includes six spare Japanese brush nibs that you can switch out to keep your marks looking crisp.
Want to give these markers a try? You can start with one set, or pair this pack with the Complementary Pastels Set to create an even larger palette for your art.
- The Primary Colors Set includes 6 alcohol-based markers: Summer Sun (YL2), Grass Green (GR3), Blue Violet (BV4), Deep Black (BK4), Crimson Red (RD4), and Colorless Blender (CB).
- It also comes with 5 color tops: Seville Orange (OR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Neutral Gray (NG4), Purple Grape (PR4), and Burgundy (RD5).
- Each pack contains 1 mixing chamber, 6 spare Japanese brush nibs, and instructions.
- Chameleon markers are refillable.
- The alcohol-based ink is permanent on most surfaces, including paper, fabrics, glass, plastic, and wood.
UK-based company Chameleon creates high-quality art supplies that help artists "unlock the world of color."
Check Out Chameleon Art Markers in Action: