Biodiversity is the key to a healthy ecosystem for humans and animals. Creative brand LOQI celebrates the diversity of the animal kingdom by partnering with wildlife photographer Joel Sartore in the creation of this colorful, reusable tote bag.
This eco-friendly accessory features images of different species of butterflies and moths. From bold stripes to whimsical dots and vibrant colors, you'll discover the variety of wings that exist in nature. Pull out this water-resistant tote to carry your groceries, or as an easy purse to store your essentials. When you're not using it, you can fold it into its portable pouch for simple storage.
- Photo Ark Butterflies & Moths tote bag is made of 100% polyester taffeta, water-resistant, and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- The bag weighs 1.94 ounces and can carry up to 44 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 19.7 x 16.5 inches and packs into a mini zip pocket that is 4.3 x 4.5 inches.
- Inside the bag is an inside pocket that measures 5.3 x 6.3 inches.
- The tote's handle is 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.