Inspired by Jane Austen’s most popular prose, this Pride and Prejudice purse puts a literal and literary twist on the term “book bag.” Featuring elegant typography and captivating cover art, this clutch bag first masquerades as a book. But open it up and you're in for a surprise. Instead of pages, you'll find pockets that are perfect for storing your most important possessions—including your favorite book.
- This fully-lined clutch bag is made of durable vegan leather.
- Bag features a magnetic snap and metal zipper closure with nickel-color metal hardware.
- The pocket of the purse measures 7.8" wide by 5.9" tall. Unfolded, the bag is about 13" long.
- Pride and Prejudice has a removable 48" long shoulder strap. Simply unclip the strap to carry the "book" bag by hand.
- There is a small patch pocket inside of the bag.
- The print on the cover is water resistant. You can clean the bag with a wet cloth and soap (or any other non-abrasive cleaner).
About BAGatelle Studio
Elena Myloslavskaya is the woman behind BAGatelle Studio, whose story begins like many entrepreneurs; she couldn’t find a bag she liked so she made one herself. Her friends and family admired her handiwork and began ordering from Elena, and eventually, demand grew into a full-fledged business.