These candles are a fun surprise! Pick your scent and the color of the cacti and succulents will be randomly selected. The styles are cacti and succulents in green and pink; cacti and succulents that are all green; and two cacti in green.
A few extra details can go a long way in home decorating. It's one of the reasons why so many people have fallen in love with low-maintenance plants like cacti and succulents. Their colors and charming shapes make them a pleasure to look at day after day. Well, if you like the aesthetic of these plants but don't want any kind of upkeep, then consider these exquisite tealight soy candles!
Made in Vancouver by Zoet Studio, they feature tiny soy figurines of a candle and a succulent placed on a small white soy candle. Light the lead-free wick and you can enjoy several hours-worth of pleasant fragrance and subtle illumination. You can choose between three available scents: Sandalwood, Summer Fruit, and Mountain Walk.
Pick up some of these tealight candles to start curating your own collection, or wrap one up as a gift for a fellow succulent lover.
- Cactus and Succulent Tealight Soy Candle is handcrafted from pure soy wax with phthalate-free fragrance oil, and placed in a food-grade heat resistant glass container with lead-free wicks.
- It is available in three different scents: Mountain Walk, Sandalwood, and Summer Fruits.
- The Sandalwood scent consists of creamy sandalwood and amber on a bed of cedarwood and musk.
- Summer Fruit features a fragrant blend of grapefruit, lemons, and pineapples; mid-notes of orange zest, jasmine, and berries; and weedy brambles and violet leaves.
- And the Mountain Walk scent smells like crisp pine needles and sweet fir balsam, with hints of creamy vanilla and warm cedar.
- The glass container measures 5 cm x 5cm x 7 cm.
- Burn time is approximately 5 to 7 hours.
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
About Zoet Candles
Vancouver-based brand Zoet Studio is "dedicated to handcrafting beautiful soy candles with realistic cactus, succulent, or flora looks."