Searching for a bag that can keep up with your artistic style? Well, this weekender combines two unique designs into one functional piece. Creative label LOQI collaborated with the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, located inside the world-famous Louvre, to produce this stunning reversible bag.
On the outside is an elegant botanical arrangement on a black background inspired by an original Japanese painting. The inside features a vibrant blue-and-green arabesque print. Simply flip the weekender inside out (and back again) to match the design to your mood.
With this flexible bag, you can go from point A to point B in impeccable style!
- Reversible Arabesque & Japanese Decor weekender is made of 100% polyester, water-resistant, and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- The bag weighs 7.6 ounces and can carry up to 33 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 9.8 x 19.7 x 9.8 inches and packs into a midi zip pocket that is 8 x 11 inches.
- Weekender comes with an adjustable and removable strap that can shorten to 10.6 inches and extend to 23.6 inches.
- Outside side pocket zipper measures 7.9 inches and handles are 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.