With their beautiful wings and delicate flying patterns, butterflies are some of the most beloved insects. Not only that, but as pollinators, they're also vital members of the ecosystem. That is why creative brand LOQI has collaborated with wildlife photographer Joel Sartore in the making of the Photo Ark Butterflies weekender.
This eco-friendly bag celebrates the diversity of the insect kingdom by featuring images of several different species of butterflies. From blue wings to red wings, this arrangement shows off the many different colors and patterns that occur in nature. All of these photos are placed against a solid black background to enhance the vibrancy of the butterflies. Use this colorful weekender to store your belongings for a quick getaway, and fold it into its portable zip pocket for easy storage.
- Photo Ark Butterflies weekender bag is made of 100% recycled taffeta, water-resistant, and GREEN CIRCLE ® certified.
- It is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- It is made using waterless printing.
- The bag weighs 7.6 ounces and can carry up to 33 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 9.8 x 19.7 x 9.8 inches and packs into a mini zip pocket that is 8 x 11 inches.
- Weekender comes with an adjustable and removable strap that can shorten to 10.6 inches and extend to 23.6 inches.
- Outside side pocket zipper measures 7.9 inches and handles are 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.