The iconic sunflower is synonymous with the life and art of Dutch master Vincent van Gogh. Their robust stems and large blooms were prevalent in many of the Post-Impressionist's paintings. Creative brand LOQI has transformed one of Van Gogh’s beloved sunflower prints into a trendy weekender bag that will make every trip feel like a French vacation.
This gold-colored accessory features a large zip-closed design with two yellow handles and an adjustable and removable strap. When not in use, it can be conveniently packed into a midi zip pocket—making it easy to story in the car or home. Plus, the weekender bag is made of 100% recycled materials and is water-resistant.
Pair this sunny bag with another Van Gogh-inspired product to create a creative gift set for the artist in your life.
- Sunflowers weekender bag is made of 100% recycled polyester, water-resistant, and GREEN CIRCLE certified.
- The bag weighs 7.6 ounces and can carry up to 33 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 9.8 x 19.7 x 9.8 inches and packs into a mini zip pocket that is 8 x 11 inches.
- Weekender comes with an adjustable and removable strap that can shorten to 10.6 inches and extend to 23.6 inches.
- Outside side pocket zipper measures 7.9 inches and handles are 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.