Since 1960, Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird has been one of America’s most beloved books. Now, thanks to BAGatelle Studio, the bookshelf staple has been reimagined as a must-have accessory. It features eye-catching cover art and a neutral color scheme, making it an ideal fit for bibliophiles and classy dressers alike. Plus, it’s made of durable vegan leather, meaning—much like the classic, coming-of-age novel—it’s bound to stand the test of time.
- This fully-lined clutch bag is made of durable vegan leather.
- Bag features a magnetic snap and metal zipper closure with nickel-color metal hardware.
- The pocket of the purse measures 7.8" wide by 5.9" tall. Unfolded, the bag is about 13" long.
- To Kill a Mockingbird has a removable 48" long shoulder strap. Simply unclip the strap to carry the "book" bag by hand.
- There is a small patch pocket inside of the bag.
- The print on the cover is water resistant. You can clean the bag with a wet cloth and soap (or any other non-abrasive cleaner).
About BAGatelle Studio
Elena Myloslavskaya is the woman behind BAGatelle Studio, whose story begins like many entrepreneurs; she couldn’t find a bag she liked so she made one herself. Her friends and family admired her handiwork and began ordering from Elena, and eventually, demand grew into a full-fledged business.