Free shipping for orders over $100 ($250 for Non U.S.)
Do you often look fondly on the past? Do you consider yourself emotional? Love to gaze out at the ocean? If so, then you might be a romantic! Romanticism was an artistic (in addition to literary, musical, intellectual) movement that was popular during the 19th century. It emphasized the individual as well as intense emotions that helped establish aesthetic categories like the sublime. Show off your admiration for it when you rock “For the Love of Romanticism” on your chest. Accompanied by an exquisite surreal illustration, it encapsulates the notions of this movement.
This is a unisex-style sweatshirt. The female models depicted are wearing a size S and the male models are wearing a size M. Please refer to the chart below to find your size.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|Sleeve Length (inches)||33 1/2||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/2||38 1/2||39 1/2