Free shipping for orders over $100 ($250 for Non U.S.)
Do you often look fondly on the past? Do you consider yourself emotional? Love to gaze out at the ocean? If so, then you might be a romantic! Romanticism was an artistic (in addition to literary, musical, intellectual) movement that was popular during the 19th century. It emphasized the individual as well as intense emotions that helped establish aesthetic categories like the sublime. Show off your admiration for it when you rock “For the Love of Romanticism” on your chest. Accompanied by an exquisite surreal illustration, it encapsulates the notions of this movement.
For unisex-style t-shirts, it is recommended that men take their usual size. Women may want to size down for a more fitted look. Refer to the size chart below to find your size.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|