Say “nevermore” to boring bags with this spellbinding statement piece. Cleverly disguised as a copy of The Raven—one of Edgar Allen Poe’s most well-known works—this vegan leather book clutch is perfect for those who love classic literature and enjoy quirky fashion. Whether you use it as an everyday purse or save it for special occasions, you're sure to feel “many a flirt and flutter” each time you wear it!
- This fully-lined clutch bag features two colors: black and beige. All parts are durable vegan leather.
- Bag features a magnetic snap and metal zipper closure with nickel-color metal hardware.
- The pocket of the purse measures 7.8" wide by 5.9" tall. Unfolded, the bag is about 13" long.
- The Raven has a removable 48" long shoulder strap. Simply unclip the strap to carry the "book" bag by hand.
- There is a small patch pocket inside of the bag.
- The print on the cover is water resistant. You can clean the bag with a wet cloth and soap (or any other non-abrasive cleaner).
About BAGatelle Studio
Elena Myloslavskaya is the woman behind BAGatelle Studio, whose story begins like many entrepreneurs; she couldn’t find a bag she liked so she made one herself. Her friends and family admired her handiwork and began ordering from Elena, and eventually, demand grew into a full-fledged business.