Vincent van Gogh’s Starry Night painting is one of the most famous works of all time. You’ve probably seen it recreated as prints, posters, and postcards—but as a candle? That might take you by surprise! Candlemaker Flatyz has created an unconventional way to display Starry Night by hand-painting it on a rectangular slab of paraffin wax. Affixed in a steel holder, the twin cotton wicks allow it to burn evenly and neatly, without the annoyance of wax dripping onto your desktop. Simply light and enjoy until the stars stop shining—at which point you’ll want to pick up our handy Constellation Mug.
- This hand-poured and hand-decorated candle showcases Vincent van Gogh’s famous painting Starry Night on a steel stand.
- The candle is made of paraffin wax, steel, and two cotton wicks.
- This candle is unscented and features non-dripping wax that evaporates as it burns. It is smokeless, too!
- The burning time is 3 to 4 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle is 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9".
Flatyz was founded by two "candle industry veterans," Darius Igaris and Aidas Gilaitis. After years in the business, they yearned to express their creativity and make a unique candle. It took three years of research and development to perfect their model that has since delighted people around the world.