Vincent van Gogh’s iconic Irises are growing down instead of up—all thanks to the candle maker Flatyz. Their artisans have hand-painted the colorful image onto a flattened slab of wax that offers a minimalist display in a stylish steel holder. Equipped with two wicks, the candle will burn evenly within three to four hours. In its own poetic way, it’s mimicking the real-life perennial bloom.
- This hand-poured and hand-decorated candle showcases Vincent van Gogh’s famous painting Irises on a steel stand.
- The candle is made of paraffin wax, steel, and two cotton wicks.
- This candle is unscented and features non-dripping wax that evaporates as it burns. It is smokeless, too!
- The burning time is 3 to 4 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle is 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9".
Flatyz was founded by two "candle industry veterans," Darius Igaris and Aidas Gilaitis. After years in the business, they yearned to express their creativity and make a unique candle. It took three years of research and development to perfect their model that has since delighted people around the world.