Kitties are cute on the outside, but pet parents know how fierce their felines are deep down. Creative brand 54Celcius captures the fiery spirit of house cats in the Kisa candle.
Available in three colors—black, white, and pink—Pyropet Kisa begins as a stylized cat-shaped candle. But as it burns, it reveals something a bit more unexpected. Underneath the unscented wax is a gold metal skeleton of the kitty, which gives you a reason to light the candle time and time again until you fully excavate it.
There are a few things to note about Pyropet candles, as they differ from traditional kinds. During the burning process, the candle releases large amounts of wax, so it is recommended to place the candle on a plate or other container to prevent wax overflow. In addition, the metal skeleton should not be touched while the candle is burning as it becomes very hot and can cause injury.
After the candle is gone, however, and the metal has cooled, the cat skeleton can make an uncanny decoration on your bookshelf or mantle. Know someone who will get a kick out of this twist? The Kisa candle makes an excellent gift for holidays, birthdays, and everything in between.
- The Einar candle contains a metal skeleton of a cat.
- Note: due to the burning process of Pyropet candles, they should always be placed on top of a plate or container to prevent wax overflow. The skeleton should also not be touched during burning as it becomes very hot and can cause injury.
- It is made of paraffin wax, aluminum, and a cotton wick.
- This candle is unscented and certified to meet US and EU candle safety standards.
- The burning time is approximately 20 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle are 6.7" x 2.9" x 4.5".
Based in Boston, 54Celcius is a woman-owned brand seeking to "innovate the classic candle." Their creative designs make the experience of burning a candle both magical and charming.