There are many fairytales surrounding unicorns. In Iceland, there's a myth about a unicorn called Einar, who was said to have a heart of gold. Creative brand 54Celcius translates the magic of this legend into a candle that is just as magical.
Available in two colors—lilac and white—Pyropet Einar begins as an ethereal unicorn-shaped candle, but as it burns, it reveals something a bit unexpected. Underneath the unscented wax is a gold metal skeleton of the unicorn, which gives you a reason to light the candle time and time again until you fully excavate it.
There are a few things to note about Pyropet candles, as they differ from traditional kinds. During the burning process, the candle releases large amounts of wax, so it is recommended to place the candle on a plate or other container to prevent wax overflow. In addition, the metal skeleton should not be touched while the candle is burning as it becomes very hot and can cause injury.
After the candle is gone, however, and the metal has cooled, you can keep the skeleton as a ghoulish souvenir. We think Einar makes a perfect gift for anyone who enjoys a surprise ending!
- The Einar candle contains a metal skeleton of a unicorn.
- Note: due to the burning process of Pyropet candles, they should always be placed on top of a plate or container to prevent wax overflow. The skeleton should also not be touched during burning as it becomes very hot and can cause injury.
- It is made of paraffin wax, aluminum, and a cotton wick.
- This candle is unscented and certified to meet US and EU candle safety standards.
- The burning time is approximately 16 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle are 5.1" x 2.6" x 8".
Based in Boston, 54Celcius is a woman-owned brand seeking to "innovate the classic candle." Their creative designs make the experience of burning a candle both magical and charming.