Wish you could give someone a gift that's as special as a shooting star? Well, this necklace comes pretty close! The creatives of Yugen Handmade have bottled a genuine piece of Campo del Cielo meteorite in their amazing Stardust Vial Specimen Necklace.
Suspended on a long silver chain is a petite curved tube, inside of which is black dust from the meteorite. Each necklace is made by hand with a different set of dust that may vary in size and color, ensuring that each piece is completely one-of-a-kind. It's the perfect celestial accessory for all of your special occasions.
Make a set by pairing it with another space gift.
- The pendant size measures 1.25 inches long.
- The chain measures 18 inches long.
- It is made of plated brass and raw Campo del Cielo meteorite.
- Each necklace is handmade, so variation from the photograph may occur.
- The pendant is not waterproof, so avoid getting it wet.
About Yugen Handmade
Yugen Handmade was founded over 10 years ago by Lauren Beacham as a way to combine her Polaroid photography interest in jewelry. Her side hustle eventually became her full-time gig, and together with her studio assistant Brittany Elbourn, they now work in a small studio in a tiny mountain town in northern Maryland.