There are few paintings as famous as Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss. While many people have it on their wall, you can be one who skirts tradition and displays it as a candle that rests on your desk. The flattened design offers an unconventional canvas to highlight the golden beauty of this iconic image. In addition to the dazzling surface decoration, the candle comes equipped with twin wicks that burn until they reach the steel base—at which point they self extinguish and The Kiss is over, both literally and figuratively.
- This hand-poured and hand-decorated candle showcases Gustav Klimt’s famous painting The Kiss on a steel stand.
- The candle is made of paraffin wax, steel, and two cotton wicks.
- This candle is unscented and features non-dripping wax that evaporates as it burns. It is smokeless, too!
- The burning time is 3 to 4 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle is 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9".
Flatyz was founded by two "candle industry veterans," Darius Igaris and Aidas Gilaitis. After years in the business, they yearned to express their creativity and make a unique candle. It took three years of research and development to perfect their model that has since delighted people around the world.