Over the past several years, people have fallen in love with cacti and succulents for their pleasing appearance and low upkeep. Now, you can bring home miniature versions of these desert plants that require no maintenance at all. Instead, the Cactus and Succulent Soy Container will fill the room with a pleasing fragrance.
Each candle is handmade in Vancouver, Canada by Zoet Studio. They feature a small figurine of a saguaro cactus and two varieties of succulent on top of a white soy candle base. Keep the lid on and you can admire the tiny works of art through the glass container. When you want to smell something nice, just light the lead-free wick. The candles are available in three scents: Sandalwood, Summer Fruit, and Mountain Walk.
Treat yourself to one of these unique candles, or send it to someone who will appreciate its craftsmanship.
- Cactus and Succulent Container Candle is handcrafted from pure soy wax with phthalate-free fragrance oil, and placed in a food-grade heat resistant glass container with lead-free wicks.
- It is available in three different scents: Mountain Walk, Sandalwood, and Summer Fruits.
- The Sandalwood scent consists of creamy sandalwood and amber on a bed of cedarwood and musk.
- Summer Fruit features a fragrant blend of grapefruit, lemons, and pineapples; mid-notes of orange zest, jasmine, and berries; and weedy brambles and violet leaves.
- And the Mountain Walk scent smells like crisp pine needles and sweet fir balsam, with hints of creamy vanilla and warm cedar.
- The glass container measures 10 cm tall and 7.5 cm in diameter.
- Burn time is approximately 40 - 45 hours.
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
About Zoet Candles
Vancouver-based brand Zoet Studio is "dedicated to handcrafting beautiful soy candles with realistic cactus, succulent, or flora looks."