If you're an artist on the go, then you probably want supplies that are both portable and durable. Well, Viviva Colorsheets manages to combine both of these necessities in their elegant A6 Ivory Sketchbook.
This little book features a black faux leather hardcover and 64 Lessebo Design pages that are cream-colored and smooth in texture. With the ability to lay open flat, you'll find that drawing en plein air or at your favorite cafe has never been easier. Plus, with these thick sheets, you'll be able to work in a variety of media including pencil, marker, ink, and even some light painting.
Pair this fabulous small sketchbook with one of Viviva Colorsheets' watercolor sets and treat your favorite artist to some of the most portable, high-quality supplies around.
- Viviva A6 Ivory Sketchbook measures 4 x 6 inches.
- It contains 64 Lessebo Design pages, which are cream-colored and smooth in texture.
- The paper thickness is 240 GSM.
- It is ideal for pencil, pen and ink, and light painting.
- The sketchbook is premium faux leather bound.
About Viviva Colorsheets
Viviva Colorsheets was built by two brothers named Aditya and Rohan Vadgaonkar. The portable watercolors were originally a hit on Indiegogo where they raised 564% of their original campaign.