Looking for a new way to paint with watercolors? Viviva Colors has revolutionized this conventional artist medium by creating a set that's as easily portable as your cell phone—without sacrificing vibrant hues. The assortment of 16 transparent watercolors is packaged like a small booklet. Once you open it, you're greeted by an array of colors ranging from greens to blues to black. Each sheet is made of a supersaturated layer of pigment that’s deposited on the paper. To get started, simply wet your brush, run it over the chosen color, and start painting your next great masterpiece.
Viviva Colorsheets is available in two ways: as a Single Set, which features one color booklet only, or a Sketcher Set that includes one color booklet and a brush.
- Viviva Colorsheets features 16 transparent colors that are made from ultra-premium dyes that result in transparent and vibrant colors. They include crimson, deep pink, vermilion, beige, chrome yellow, cold ochres, burnt umber, burnt sienna, light green, sap green, viridian, peacock blue, Persian blue, violet, magenta, slate black.
- The watercolor sheets are easy to hold in one hand and color indexed at the bottom for easy one-handed access.
- With super-saturated hues are long-lasting; each sheet has comparable coverage to a typical half-pan.
- Don’t worry about the sheets sticking together; a special water-repellent paper separates the colors and prevents them from sticking when wet.
- The set also includes a mixing panel that folds in and out that allows for easy (and convenient!) mixing of colors.
About Viviva Colors
Viviva Colors was built by two brothers named Aditya and Rohan Vadgaonkar. The portable watercolors were originally a hit on Indiegogo where they raised 564% of their original campaign.
Here's Viviva Colorsheets in action!