You never know when inspiration will strike. Fortunately, with Viviva Spring Colorsheets you can be prepared to paint from almost anywhere! Based on the bestselling original colorsheets, this spring set features a whole new array of 16 vibrant colors, from floral reds to leafy greens and deep blues.
The watercolor set is packaged as a small booklet in which each sheet is made of a supersaturated layer of pigment that's deposited on the paper. To get started, simply wet your brush, run it over the chosen color, and start painting your next great masterpiece.
Viviva Spring Colorsheets are available in two ways: as a Single Set, which features one color booklet only, or a Sketcher Set which includes one color booklet and a brush.
- Viviva Spring Colorsheets features 16 transparent colors that are made from ultra-premium dyes that result in transparent and vibrant colors. They include vivid red, cherry blossom, vermilion, burgundy, saffron, happy yellow, treebark brown, foliage green, olive green, metallic red, metallic baby pink, metallic sky blue, lemon grass, ocean blue, midnight blue, and indigo blue.
- The watercolor sheets are easy to hold in one hand and color indexed at the bottom for easy one-handed access.
- With super-saturated hues that are long-lasting; each sheet has comparable coverage to a typical half-pan.
- Don’t worry about the sheets sticking together; a special water-repellent paper separates the colors and prevents them from sticking when wet.
- The set also includes a mixing panel that folds in and out that allows for easy (and convenient!) mixing of colors.
About Viviva Colors
Viviva Colors was built by two brothers named Aditya and Rohan Vadgaonkar. The portable watercolors were originally a hit on Indiegogo where they raised 564% of their original campaign.
Here's Viviva Colorsheets in action!