Few scenes are as romantic as a starry sky. If that's an image you would love to carry with you—or perhaps you know someone who does—then the Drops in Cosmic Ocean Necklace is the perfect gift.
Shaped like a teardrop, this delicate pendant contains a deep-space image of our cosmos as captured by the James Webb Space Telescope. The black void of space is flecked with numerous colorful lights, representing the abundance of stars, planets, and other astronomical bodies that exist in the universe. Its simple yet elegant design makes it a wonderful accessory for dressy and casual ensembles.
It also pairs well with some of our other space-inspired gifts.
- The pendant size measures 0.75 x 1.25 inches.
- The chain measures 18 inches long.
- It is antique silver tone and made of rhodium-plated brass and glass.
- Each necklace is handmade, so variation from the photograph may occur.
- The pendant is not waterproof, so avoid getting it wet.
About Yugen Handmade
Yugen Handmade was founded over 10 years ago by Lauren Beacham as a way to combine her Polaroid photography interest in jewelry. Her side hustle eventually became her full-time gig, and together with her studio assistant Brittany Elbourn, they now work in a small studio in a tiny mountain town in northern Maryland.