Make every shopping trip special with this Fuji from Gotenyama tote bag. It features a rendition of one of the woodblock prints from Japanese artist Hokusai's series, Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji. Inside the blue-hued design, you'll find delicate trees, groups of people wandering about the landscape, and the outline of the famous Mount Fuji in the background. Simply stash the tote inside the zipped pocket to carry it in your purse or car, and unfurl it whenever you need help with your groceries.
If you love Hokusai, then be sure to pair this tote with The Great Wave bag to make a matching set.
- Fuji from Gotenyama tote bag is made of 100% polyester, water-resistant, and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- The bag weighs 1.94 ounces and can carry up to 44 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 19.7 x 16.5 inches and packs into a mini zip pocket that is 4.3 x 4.5 inches.
- Inside the bag is an inside pocket that measures 5.3 x 6.3 inches.
- The tote's handle is 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.