Frida Kahlo is an icon of art, fashion, and Mexican culture. Her expressive portraits and paintings captured her experiences as a woman and artist. Frida fans can now wear their favorite artist on their skin with a set of temporary tattoos by Tattly.
The set is inspired by the imagery and messages of Kahlo's art and features two tattoos of four different designs: a portrait of Frida Kahlo, a hand holding a paintbrush, a large rose, and a pair of aster flowers. Each one is reminiscent of the master's original art in the abundance of plant life, a vibrant color palette, and expressive linework.
Wear all of these tattoos at once to make a bold fashion statement, or one at a time to let each unique piece shine. You can pair this set with another Frida Kahlo inspired gift to create an artistic gift basket.
- The Frida Kahlo set features 8 tattoos inspired by Frida Kahlo's artwork.
- It includes two tattoos of four different designs: a portrait of Frida Kahlo, a hand holding a paintbrush, a large red rose, and a pair of aster flowers.
- Tattly temporary tattoos are printed with vegetable-based ink.
- All tattoos are FDA-compliant—safe and non-toxic.
- A tattoo will last, on average, 2 to 4 days.
Tattly celebrates art by working with professional artists and turning their designs into high-quality temporary tattoos. They view the body art as "an experience of play and self-expression, a moment of being a rebel and doing something daring." So go ahead—let yourself have fun.