Here’s a fun fact—you can visit the real location of Vincent van Gogh’s famous painting titled Café Terrace at Night. Located in Arles, the scene portrays the public square Place du Forum. If you’ve always enjoyed this painting but can’t visit quite yet, we have a way to transport you there: just enjoy the beauty of this unique candle by Flatyz! It showcases the artwork on a flat paraffin wax surface that comprises two wicks. Anchored in a steel base, they burn until they reach the bottom—at which point the lights are out on the nighttime scene.
- This hand-poured and hand-decorated candle showcases Vincent van Gogh’s famous painting Café Terrace at Night on a steel stand.
- The candle is made of paraffin wax, steel, and two cotton wicks.
- This candle is unscented and features non-dripping wax that evaporates as it burns. It is smokeless, too!
- The burning time is 3 to 4 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle is 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9".
Flatyz was founded by two "candle industry veterans," Darius Igaris and Aidas Gilaitis. After years in the business, they yearned to express their creativity and make a unique candle. It took three years of research and development to perfect their model that has since delighted people around the world.