Vincent van Gogh's Starry Night and Irises are some of his most talked-about pieces. But have you seen Almond Blossom? It’s from a series of paintings made by the artist between 1888 and 1890 that depict blossoming almond trees. Van Gogh had an affinity for flowering trees; to him, they represented “awakening and hope.” You too can enjoy these burgeoning blooms when you display this special candle from Flatyz. Its flattened surface features a hand-painted rendition of Almond Blossom displayed in a steel base. Equipped with twin wicks, the unscented candle illuminates the beauty of van Gogh’s art over the course of three to four hours.
- This hand-poured and hand-decorated candle showcases Vincent van Gogh’s famous painting Almond Blossom on a steel stand.
- The candle is made of paraffin wax, steel, and two cotton wicks.
- This candle is unscented and features non-dripping wax that evaporates as it burns. It is smokeless, too!
- The burning time is 3 to 4 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle is 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9".
Flatyz was founded by two "candle industry veterans," Darius Igaris and Aidas Gilaitis. After years in the business, they yearned to express their creativity and make a unique candle. It took three years of research and development to perfect their model that has since delighted people around the world.