Artist Vincent Van Gogh is known for his sumptuous paintings of flowers and starry nights. While you might’ve experienced his work in a museum or seen it as a print, LOQI has teamed up with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam to translate his most famous works onto the objects we use on a regular basis.
Thanks to the collaboration, they've created a new way to enjoy his iconic painting titled Almond Blossom: as a weekender bag. Now, you can travel in style with a bag that’s as practical as it is beautiful. The reversible design boasts an adjustable strap, side zipper pockets, and water-resistant qualities, making it ready for whatever you might bring its way.
- Almond Blossom weekender bag is made of 100% polyester, water-resistant, and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- The bag weighs 7.6 ounces and can carry up to 33 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 9.8 x 19.7 x 9.8 inches and packs into a midi zip pocket that is 8 x 11 inches.
- Weekender comes with an adjustable and removable strap that can shorten to 10.6 inches and extend to 23.6 inches.
- Outside side pocket zipper measures 7.9 inches and handles are 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.