Are you the type of person who travels at the drop of a hat? If so, a weekender bag is a must-have in your arsenal. Fortunately, LOQI has an array of accessories you'll want to add to your collection. The Flower Pattern Gold Weekender Bag is inspired by the lush botanical art of none other than Vincent van Gogh.
Featuring a variety of different blooms set against a gold color, this accessory makes a statement wherever you take it. The recycled material is water-resistant, so rain or shine you can count on this luggage to not let you down. In addition, the weekender gives you the option of holding it by a pair of top handles or by using the removable and adjustable strap. And when you want to store the bag away, you can fold it up into a convenient zip pocket.
Pick up this weekender for your next trip, or wrap it up as a gift for the Van Gogh lover in your life.
- Flower Pattern Gold weekender bag is made of 100% recycled taffeta, is water-resistant, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, and GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- The bag weighs 7.6 ounces and can carry up to 33 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 9.8 x 19.7 x 9.8 inches and packs into a mini zip pocket that is 8 x 11 inches.
- Weekender comes with an adjustable and removable strap that can shorten to 10.6 inches and extend to 23.6 inches.
- Outside side pocket zipper measures 7.9 inches and handles are 10.6 inches long.
LOQI wants to inspire people to foster culture in their lives, as it is a source of endless possibilities and sparks the imagination.