When we see photos of nebulas, it is easy to fall in love with their kaleidoscopic beauty and forget that they are often regions where stars are born. Now, you carry their splendor with you in the form of this exquisite necklace by Yugen Handmade.
Featuring a long pendant made up of five circular images, this piece is unlike most jewelry you've come across. Each round portrait features a unique nebula that is nestled inside a silver-tone bezel. The rainbow palette of this item makes it an easy addition to every outfit, complementing minimalist ensembles and outgoing garments alike.
- The pendant size measures 0.5 x 3 inches.
- The chain measures 18 inches long.
- It is made of rhodium-plated brass and glass.
- Each necklace is handmade, so variation from the photograph may occur.
- The pendant is not waterproof, so avoid getting it wet.
About Yugen Handmade
Yugen Handmade was founded over 10 years ago by Lauren Beacham as a way to combine her Polaroid photography interest in jewelry. Her side hustle eventually became her full-time gig, and together with her studio assistant Brittany Elbourn, they now work in a small studio in a tiny mountain town in northern Maryland.