Claude Monet's Water Lilies are a hallmark of the Impressionist art movement. With a tender color palette and expressive brushstrokes, the French painter managed to capture the perfect serenity of nature. And although this iconic work has been translated in many ways, have you ever seen it in the form of a decorative candle?
The talented artists of Flatyz have reimagined Monet's Water Lilies as one of their distinctive smokeless, hand-poured candles. Affixed in a steel holder, the twin cotton wicks allow it to burn evenly and neatly, without the annoyance of wax dripping onto your mantle. Simply light the candle and enjoy how the colors of the painting dance.
- This hand-poured and hand-decorated candle showcases Claude Monet’s famous painting Water Lilies on a steel stand.
- The candle is made of paraffin wax, steel, and two cotton wicks.
- This candle is unscented and features non-dripping wax that evaporates as it burns. It is smokeless, too!
- The burning time is 3 to 4 hours.
- Dimensions of the candle is 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9".
Flatyz was founded by two "candle industry veterans," Darius Igaris and Aidas Gilaitis. After years in the business, they yearned to express their creativity and make a unique candle. It took three years of research and development to perfect their model that has since delighted people around the world.